This web site is owned and maintained by Law Seminars International, Inc. ("LSI"). By using this web site, you agree to be bound to the following Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to the following terms, you should not use this web site. LSI reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice. Changes will be posted on this page.
- Any and all use of the material or content on this site must be for personal, informational and non-commercial use only. Any public or commercial use of the material or content on this site without the prior express written permission of LSI is strictly prohibited.
- Use of this website and its content is at your own risk. The content and information contained in this web site is provided "as is," without express or implied warranty of any kind, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. LSI will not be liable for any damages that may arise from your use of this web site or its content.
- LSI does not warrant the accuracy of the information or content of this site. LSI reserves the right to change the content of this site, including making changes in the programs, products or services described in this site at any time and without notice.
- Although this web site provides information on programs, products and services provided by LSI, and those programs, products or services may contain legal content, LSI is not engaged in rendering legal advice or services.
- There may appear on this web site links to web sites not under LSI's possession, custody or control. Inclusion of such links is not an endorsement by LSI of the linked sites or the individuals or entities that control them. LSI is not responsible for the content or information contained in linked sites and is not liable for any damages that may arise from visiting or using linked sites.
Registration & Payment Confirmation
Registration is complete when we receive payment or agree to later payment. We will send you a confirmation by email, usually within one business day. If you do not receive confirmation within three business days, please call us at (800) 854-8009.
Pay by Check
Please make your U.S. affiliated bank check payable to Law Seminars International and mail it together with a copy of this form to:
Registrar-Law Seminars International
800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 101
Seattle, WA 98104
If you prefer, you may print out this form and fax it to: (206) 567-5058
If you ordered the Homestudy or Course Materials, we normally will ship via UPS within 10 days after the seminar.
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds
You may substitute another person at any time. We will refund tuition, less a $50 cancellation fee, if we receive your cancellation by 5:00p.m. seven (7) days before the scheduled start date of the program. After that time, we will credit your tuition toward attendance at another program or the purchase of a Homestudy. There is a $25 cancellation fee for Course Materials orders and $50 for Homestudy orders.
Call: (800) 854-8009